Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Endless Night's pre-first review's Email

Oh holy hell, I JUST finished Endless Night. Um, I think you may need some professional help. lol  I absolutely loved it!!! You certainly covered all the "bases" we talked about. Primal is a perfect word for it. I'm in the process of writing the review and should have it up in the next couple days. I just had to email you and let you know how much I loved the book. 

Is there going to be a second book? The epilogue left it kinda open, so I'm hoping there is another one in the works.
 
I'll send you a link as soon as the review is posted. It will be on facebook, amazon, as well as VampireRomanceBooks website. I don't see it listed on Shelfari or Goodreads or I would post it there also. Any plans to add Endless Night to those sites? I can add them, but it's usually smoother if the author adds the book.

I'll stop rambling, sorry. Have a great day and I'll get the review link to you as soon as it's posted.

Thanks,
Rhonda Valverde

No comments:

Post a Comment