Monday, January 30, 2012

The hard part about writing a book

I thought the hard part about writing a book would be writing a book. In actuality, the hard part of writing a book is getting ANYONE to read it afterwords. I've sold a few copies, so I'm not complaining. The idea that anyone would buy a book written by me is awesome in and of itself. This is just an observation. I look at some of the things that actually go viral on the web. Some is justifiably amazing. Others make me sad to be human.

So the question now, is do I write a sequel to a book no one has read? Do I work on animations that no one will see? Or do I become one of those walking dead people. Content to go home every night and die in front of the television with no hopes, no dreams, and no legacy?

Nah, I could never do that. I am beginning the sequel to Endless Night. I am working on a new web series and I will not go softly into any good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment